Spreading the word on chemtrails and fema camps

     I met up with one of my friends today for lunch and the topic of prepping came up, I couldn't help but chuckle and he gave me the "oh nooo you're one of THEM!" look.   I couldn't help but get into a friendly disagreement with him because over all, I know he's just teasing me about it and could care less what I do with my spare time.
None the less, He believes everything will work itself out and its all a media based scare tactics.
This is where I had to lay out some statistics on him about unemployment rate, increasing food and gas prices, even changing weather.
 Eventually our conversation drifted over to Fema camps, martial law and chem trails which seemed to peak his interests more than economical collapse. When i got home and sent him some youtube videos like What in the world are they spraying and Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura FEMA CAMP  He replied to me with "Oh Crap, How can things like this happen in the U.S?" 

I'm expecting his next email to be full of questions on how to prep.

My point is,  One by one we can bring so much awareness to what is going on by just having a simple conversation, and sharing the facts that are out there.
It's probably the only way to get things to change before they totally fall apart.
If enough of us stand up for our freedoms at the same time, we could change the game.








You CAN bet your life on eFoodsDirect.

No comments:

Post a Comment